Search found 4 matches

by megahurts
Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:46 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Problems Getting Started / Setup
Replies: 4
Views: 47012

Re: Problems Getting Started / Setup

I also wanted to mention, I do have the madrix neo plugged into the USB port of the computer, but I do not have the DMX cable attached to this, but rather through the ARTNET output port 1. I only have the NEO attached to the computer so madrix can get the software key.
by megahurts
Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Re: Problems Getting Started / Setup

Thanks for replying to my post. I emailed you the setup and logfiles but want to reply here also in case anyone else is researching this issue. I followed your instructions and confirmed that all of my lights have the correct address. I figured out how to test the addresses and for the 12 lights in ...
by megahurts
Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Problems Getting Started / Setup

Hi, I've been struggling with some LEDWALKER 3D Ball Lights and madrix for a few weeks now and still can't get it working. I think I'm just missing something basic, but I don't know what it is. Here's a description of my setup and some pictures of everything and the madrix screens. Any help or sugge...
by megahurts
Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:14 pm
Topic: Artnet setup / output checkbox disabled
Replies: 1
Views: 25801

Artnet setup / output checkbox disabled

Hi, I'm setting up madrix for the first time with an artnet controller. The controller is connected, and recognized by the software, but when I go to configure / enable it, I can not select the 'output' check box. It only allows me to configure it as a input. I have this wired over ethernet and it i...