Patch Problem

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

milfriez

Patch Problem

Post by milfriez »

Hey guys, Just got a second Eurolite screen. I now have 2 screens 64x32 each. When I connect them up they display the same image on both screens instead of spanning one image. I have gone into the Patch settings, and setup 2 screens DVI. Each one 64x32 with a total Matrix size of 128x32. It still only shows 2 individual screens, not a comibined image. Is there something I'm doing wrong to get this to show up as a single screen? Need to try and get this working by tonight if possible.

Thanks
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: Patch Problem

Post by Wissmann »

Sounds like a issue with dvi capture hardware. I gues you have to setup the dvi controller new so he capture the 128x32 instead of 64x32.
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
milfriez

Re: Patch Problem

Post by milfriez »

I eventually was able to figure the problem out. The receiving unit had to be sent the proper commands to initialize the screen in the correct size. I had to use software from the manufacturer to create the file to send to the receiving unit. Once that was configured properly Madrix had no problems.